poniedzia艂ek, 13 lipca 2009

Heritage of Britain





Hello All,

I`m happy I can share great joy with you.
I bought some new and some new-old books. I`d like to show them all my friends. Looking out the window im my room at Becket Court and having Heritage of Britain in front of me I`m perfectly happy.
I have read some pages of each book.
I have learnt something eg. about long bows and cross bows and their role in the history of Britain and Europe.

The picture of books meant above tomorrow, I haven`t access to all my sources at a library.
For a moment another pics 4U;
- six cats in one basket (can you cant them?)
- Robert and his family represented by rods
- Mary-Lu plying modern music on the lamp
- one of my faforites routes to the Rutherford College (library on the left, Canterbury with the Cathedral on the right). Just go slowly down....

Brak komentarzy:

Prze艣lij komentarz